The SC-1022 hand-held remote 100-watt siren with light controls all in the palm of your hand, ideal for the volunteer that wants the siren out of his way when not in use.
2″ H x 6″ W x 6″ D
- HiLo/Two Tone
- Power C
SC-1022 Siren Manual and Specifications
SC-1022 Remote Siren With Big Results
The new Carson SC-1022 Handheld Mechanical Tone Siren is designed for volunteer firefighters who need to clear traffic in a big way. This small, compact siren offers the standard tones like wail, yelp, and manual and also offers the Carson mechanical tone. The siren even provides dip switch programmability of the European HiLo/Two-tone sound as optional substitutes. This gives you full coverage for any emergency situation.
This small 100-watt siren with big results is the SC-1022 Hand Held Mechanical tone siren that offers all the same reliable performance, rugged and durability along with consistent quality that comes with all the Carson Siren line. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SC-1022 is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
Mechanical Tone: This sirens deep and gutsy mechanical tone allows you to sound just like a fire truck clearing traffic. This siren will set you apart from the rest.
Lighted Pushbutton Controls: Two lighted pushbutton switches for controlling auxiliary or emergency lighting.
Output Diagnostic Indicator: Sensors at the siren output connector measure when the siren is creating an output to the speaker on the face of the remote amplifier for diagnostic purposes. This provides the service person with the ability to determine if the problem is internal with the siren or external with the wiring and speaker should the system fail to produce a warning signal.
Horn Ring Cycler 2: Allow the operator the capability to run the siren tones from the vehicle horn ring or other external switching for hands free tone selection during pursuit or rescue situations.
- Remote hand held unit with pushbutton controls
- Compact 100-watt electronic siren amplifier with 20 total amps of light control
- Two illuminated rockers for light control
- Six pushbutton switches for Mechanical, Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual, Power C, and Air Horn with optional European HiLo/Two Tone siren tone
- DIP switch programmable tones
- Power indicator on remote amplifier
- Horn Ring Cycler (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- Amplifier and light controls fused separately and externally
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Sound output indicator light for diagnostics
- Mounting bracket
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty