HA-150 Under Hood Stutter Horn Amp
The HA-150 is a 100 watt amplifier that incorporates the power of a simulated “Stutter” air horn with the reliable quality not found in other aftermarket horn products. Its compact, waterproof design offers flexible, easy installation options for any vehicle. And at roughly the size of a bar of soap, the HA-150 is perfect for volunteer POV’s as well as motorcycles, ATV’s and marine craft.
1-1/2″ H x 4-1/8″ W x 21/8″ D
- “Stutter” Air Horn
HA-150 Under Hood Waterproof Stutter Horn Amp Manual and Specifications
HA-150 Under Hood Stutter Horn Amp…The Legal* Electronic Air Horn Choice
The HA-150 was developed to address the challenges that volunteers working in states that restrict POV siren use face when responding to emergency calls. Without an audible warning component in their POV’s, volunteers lack a primary tool for gaining driver attention and clearing traffic when en route to an emergency scene. By providing a “horn-only” (no siren tones) feature, the HA-150 is legal in most states. As a result, it offers the benefit of a much needed audible warning solution, but without the question or concern of it being legal to use. It is still recommended, however, to consult local/state vehicle codes to ensure compliance with vehicle horn regulations.
The HA-150 can be easily operated using the vehicle’s horn ring, or through a separate button or switch. When combined with the Carson SP-200 Switch Panel and the CSP-100B 100 watt speaker, a complete “horn system” is created featuring light control and the ability for the driver to switch between the standard vehicle horn and the louder, more powerful “stutter” air horn.
- 100 watt electronic air horn amplifier
- Ultra-compact for exterior-mount installation on any vehicle
- Legal* for POV use
- “Stutter” air horn sound
- Maybe connected to vehicle horn ring or separate switch (customer supplied)
- Power indicator light for diagnostics
- Economically priced
- Basic wiring for simple, easy installation
- No-hassle 5 year limited warranty
- Recommended speaker should be a standard 100 watt, 11 ohm model, such as the Carson CSP-100B Basic speaker (see Carson product catalog or website for a complete listing of appropriate speakers)